Why Marvin Windows?
Whether you want replacement windows or doors to deliver a dramatic new look, an authentic replication, greater energy efficiency or a low-maintenance alternative, Marvin has the products, sizes and custom solutions needed to turn your remodeling and replacement dreams into reality.
- Virtually all Marvin products already meet or exceed federal ENERGY STAR guidelines.
- We have more products that qualify for the $1,500 energy efficiency tax credit than any other manufacturer.
- Every window and door is made to order, combining your inspiration with high product performance.
- Marvin offers a variety of energy-efficient glass options.
Quality materials and performance
- With countless design options, each window and door is made to order – built specifically to fit your home and your needs.
- Our Architectural Hardware offers a collection of designer handles to complete our windows and doors, with choices that complement a wide variety of architectural and design styles.
- Just as important, the hardware is engineered to fit and operate flawlessly.
- Add exterior clad casing to Marvin windows and doors to enhance your home’s architectural detail. These casings provide the look of wood but are a durable, low-maintenance alternative.
- Bountiful divided lite choices and wood species choices contribute to Marvin’s ability to build windows and doors that are truly Built Around You.
- Extruded aluminum cladding is superior to roll-form cladding and vinyl cladding in resisting impact, abrasion and fading. Forget about scraping and painting. Marvin’s clad paint finish is so durable, it exceeds manufacturing standards set for commercial products.
- Our products are designed for ease of use and cleaning. Ask about Marvin double-hung windows with sashes that tilt in or Ultimate Casement windows with our exclusive wash mode for easy cleaning.