About Marvin Windows & Doors
Since its beginning in 1912, Marvin Windows and Doors has been a family owned and operated manufacturer that stands behinds its workmanship and its products. There are many reasons why Marvin windows and doors help you create a more efficient, more livable, more enjoyable home for you and your family.
Each Marvin window or door is made to order—not retrieved from a warehouse of finished products. This process allows us to meet each customer’s unique design and performance specifications and enables us to offer the industry’s most extensive selection of shapes, styles, sizes and options.
- First to deliver product using a company-owned fleet of trucks
- Utilize wood bead glazing instead of putty
- Offer factory-installed jamb extensions
- Have our entire product line certified by the National Woodwork Manufacturing Association
- Reintroduce Round Top windows to the market
- Offer Low-E glass on our entire product line
- Provide a commercial-grade aluminum clad finish (AAMA 2605-05) as a standard finish on an entire product line
- Introduce standard-sized curved glass windows, standard corner glass windows, and a wood-surround screen for Casemaster windows